new obsession: Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker

/ 03 July 2012 /
I am officially obsessed with Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker.

I mean, what girl wouldn't? This Peter Parker is a budding photographer who stands up against high school bullies. He's smart, he's got wisecracks up his sleeve, he skates and does parkour and buys eggs for his aunt.

Not to mention he has the most ridiculously good-looking smile, even when it's a sheepish 'I'm-sorry-I-had-to-sneak-into-your-window-on-the-20th-floor' grin.
BY ALL MEANS, PLEASE DO!

Also, in real life, Andrew Garfield has THE accent. (Okay, ladies, you can faint now.)


Oh, and yeah, he's the Amazing Spiderman in that new movie called The Amazing Spider-man. Fun flick... if you know what I mean. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

on Pinterest?

psyche

Hey, it's Hyacinth. Here's where I write without expecting to get paid. So here, I share, I curse, I laugh at myself. Hi.

 
Copyright © 2010 psyche, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger