a plastic-free Christmas!

/ 20 December 2020 /

For Christmas 2020, I challenged myself to decorate minimally and with as little plastic as possible. Some black and white paper here, a little snipping there, and ta-da -- this simple, starry mobile display.


Yes, these are all paper stars and 'baubles' that I just jazzed up with ribbons and lace.


Now adding to my list of things to be grateful for: Pinterest. 😁 Here are links to the DIY tutorials that I used as starting guides and inspiration. Some of these are non-English blogs, but you'll get their instructions with or without Google Translate:

Happy plastic-free holidays!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

on Pinterest?

psyche

Hey, it's Hyacinth. Here's where I write without expecting to get paid. So here, I share, I curse, I laugh at myself. Hi.

 
Copyright © 2010 psyche, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger